Sustainable postcard + envelope | Amber tree | Peach
In 2020, new trees were planted on the estate in Monteu da Po, including the sweet gum tree. It's close to the tree house and has plenty of room to grow. The star-like foliage turns from bright green into yellow, orange and red in the beautiful autumn months.
Our postcards with hand-drawn illustrations are inspired by nature and Italian life and are for sale in our webshop and available at various stores in the Netherlands, Italy, France and England.
– The size of the postcard is 148×105cm
– The postcard paper is 295 gr/m² and 100% tree-free
– Recycling gives each postcard a unique look
– Afternoon stories envelopes (110×162 mm) are made of the same material as our postcards
- Carefully printed in the Netherlands
– Digital printing method without chemical process
– Suitable for every occasion and also nice to frame or to give as a gift
The postcard paper/envelope paper is made from agricultural waste and is 100% recycled.
The pulp (bagasse) creates a natural brown hue and it has fine splinters, giving each postcard and envelope a unique look.
The printing method of the digital press is based on dry toner and electrostatic attraction with no chemical process taking place. Printing plates are no longer needed, which prevents waste of ink and paper.
Do you want to sell the 'Amber tree' cards from afternoon stories in your (web) shop? You can! Contact us via mail.