Sustainable postcard + envelope | Ladies bike | Peach
Living in another country is not always easy and it took quite some time before I really felt at home. What has helped me is the bicycle. Every moment I get on my bike to go to work I feel free and content. Of course with a helmet and smog mask on, because cycling here is slightly less safe than in the Netherlands.
This bike is also on the cycling wallpaper!
Our postcards with detailed illustrations are inspired by Italian life and are for sale in our webshop and available at various stores in the Netherlands, Italy, France and England.
– The size of the postcard is 148×105cm
– The postcard paper is 295 gr/m² and 100% tree-free
– Afternoon stories envelopes (110×162 mm) are made of the same material as our postcards
– Includes recycled kraft paper envelope
– Limited edition printed in the Netherlands to prevent overproduction
– Digital printing method without chemical process
– Suitable for every occasion and also nice to frame or to give as a gift
The postcard paper/envelope paper is made from agricultural waste and is 100% recycled.
The pulp (bagasse) creates a natural brown hue and it has fine splinters, giving each postcard and envelope a unique look.
The printing method of the digital press is based on dry toner and electrostatic attraction with no chemical process taking place. Printing plates are no longer needed, which prevents waste of ink and paper.
Wil jij de ‘Duurzame kaart + envelop | Damesfiets | Perzik’ van afternoon stories in jouw (web)shop verkopen? Dat kan! Neem Contact us via mail.