Sustainable postcard + envelope | Wine | Rosemary
Italy is known for its delicious pasta, ice cream and of course wine. When I came to live in Italy I was soon taken to a beautiful vineyard in the hilly Piemonte where, after visiting the wine cellars, I enjoyed a delicious glass of wine in the sun. The Italians have so much knowledge of wine, they can talk for hours about the taste, color and origin, so fascinating!
Our postcards with hand-drawn illustrations are inspired by nature and Italian life and are for sale in our webshop and available at various stores in the Netherlands, Italy, France and England.
– The size of the postcard is 148×105cm
– The postcard paper is 295 gr/m² and 100% tree-free
– Recycling gives each postcard a unique look
– Afternoon stories envelopes (110×162 mm) are made of the same material as our postcards
- Carefully printed in the Netherlands
– Digital printing method without chemical process
– Suitable for every occasion and also nice to frame or to give as a gift
The postcard paper/envelope paper is made from agricultural waste and is 100% recycled.
The pulp (bagasse) creates a natural brown hue and it has fine splinters, giving each postcard and envelope a unique look.
The printing method of the digital press is based on dry toner and electrostatic attraction with no chemical process taking place. Printing plates are no longer needed, which prevents waste of ink and paper.
Wil jij de ‘Duurzame kaart + envelop | Wijn | Rozemarijn’ van afternoon stories in jouw (web)shop verkopen? Dat kan! Neem Contact us via mail.