Illustration with passe-partout | Car 500
The Fiat 500 with its round shapes is perhaps every Italian's favorite. You don't see him very often here in Turin anymore, but when you do meet him you are amazed at how small he really is. Don't be fooled by its size, because photos from the past show that it can be a perfect means of transport to go on holiday, fully loaded with suitcases.
- The prints with hand-drawn illustrations are all inspired by nature and slow life.
- Collection 1 consists of eight different illustrations, available in three sizes.
- The prints are printed on 295 gr/m² paper in a small printing house in the Netherlands.
- Small edition, only 45 prints per size were printed.
- The paper is made from agricultural waste and is 100% recycled and tree-free. The pulp (bagasse) creates a natural brown shade and it has fine splinters, giving each print a unique look.
- The printing method with a digital press is based on a dry toner and electrostatic attraction with no chemical process taking place. Printing plates are no longer needed, which prevents waste of ink and paper.
- The works are provided with beautifully coloured acid-free passe-partouts. The colours are inspired by Italian surroundings and are available in six colours.
The illustration and passe-partout are packed in biodegradable transparent bags.