Illustration with passe-partout | Rabbit
This cute bunny likes to hop early in the morning through the tall grass in the hills of Piedmont. Not always easy to spot, but if you do meet him, give him a friendly greeting before he quickly disappears into the deep forest.
- The prints with hand-drawn illustrations are all inspired by nature and slow life.
- Collection 1 consists of eight different illustrations, available in three sizes.
- The prints are printed on 295 gr/m² paper in a small printing house in the Netherlands.
- Small edition, only 45 prints per size were printed.
- The paper is made from agricultural waste and is 100% recycled and tree-free. The pulp (bagasse) creates a natural brown shade and it has fine splinters, giving each print a unique look.
- The printing method with a digital press is based on a dry toner and electrostatic attraction with no chemical process taking place. Printing plates are no longer needed, which prevents waste of ink and paper.
- The works are provided with beautifully coloured acid-free passe-partouts. The colours are inspired by Italian surroundings and are available in six colours.
The illustration and passe-partout are packed in biodegradable transparent bags.