Illustration with passe-partout | Moka coffee pot
Almost every Italian family has a Moka pot in the kitchen cupboard. There are many types and sizes, but the Moka on this wallpaper is the most commonly used variant. The coffee provides a wonderful scent early in the morning and simmers nostalgically. What is striking is that with each Moka I've seen, the end of the handle is melted. There is a good chance that one day the pot will not be placed properly on the stove, causing the flames to come too close to the handle. The Italian Moka coffee pot is also available on wallpaper and postcards.
- The prints with hand-drawn illustrations are all inspired by nature and slow life.
- Collection 1 consists of eight different illustrations, available in three sizes.
- The prints are printed on 295 gr/m² paper in a small printing house in the Netherlands.
- Small edition, only 45 prints per size were printed.
- The paper is made from agricultural waste and is 100% recycled and tree-free. The pulp (bagasse) creates a natural brown shade and it has fine splinters, giving each print a unique look.
- The printing method with a digital press is based on a dry toner and electrostatic attraction with no chemical process taking place. Printing plates are no longer needed, which prevents waste of ink and paper.
- The works are provided with beautifully coloured acid-free passe-partouts. The colours are inspired by Italian surroundings and are available in six colours.
The illustration and passe-partout are packed in biodegradable transparent bags.