Illustration with passe-partout | Olive tree
Small black olives grow on these olive trees and provide a nice contrast with the green-blue elongated leaves. These beautiful trees are common in Italy and, in addition to tasteful olives, also provide delicious healthy olive oil. Spaghetti olio, aglio e peperoncino is one of the most popular and easiest dishes in Italy.
- The prints with hand-drawn illustrations are all inspired by nature and slow life.
- Collection 1 consists of eight different illustrations, available in three sizes.
- The prints are printed on 295 gr/m² paper in a small printing house in the Netherlands.
- Small edition, only 45 prints per size were printed.
- The paper is made from agricultural waste and is 100% recycled and tree-free. The pulp (bagasse) creates a natural brown shade and it has fine splinters, giving each print a unique look.
- The printing method with a digital press is based on a dry toner and electrostatic attraction with no chemical process taking place. Printing plates are no longer needed, which prevents waste of ink and paper.
- The works are provided with beautifully coloured acid-free passe-partouts. The colours are inspired by Italian surroundings and are available in six colours.
The illustration and passe-partout are packed in biodegradable transparent bags.